Josnny Paredes: Recruiter
185 Plum Nelly Circle, Brentwood. TN 37027 ǀ (615)306-5129 ǀ email@example.com
December 08, 2016
Dear Recruiting Team,
As an experienced human resource professional, I am glad to learn that an opportunity to be part of your company opened as a Recruiter. Currently I am employed with Life Style Staffing as an account coordinator. I am responsible and have been successful for building and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients, working with our clients to monitor their staffing needs, recruiting candidates and conducting interviews to satisfy said staffing needs, facilitating orientation, overseeing current employee attendance and performance, and providing corrective actions as needed. The multiple other administrative activities in my position involve the use of HRIS, ADP, and job sites to help with the recruiting process, payroll, employee file keep, as well as posting and responding to adds regarding the positions available.
Previously I had worked with HireRight, a background screening company dedicated to helping companies hire qualified candidates. As an Applicant Care representative, I assist in the completion of backgrounds report via phone, emails, and/or online live chat while using multiple software to perform duties. Daily activities would include explaining results to clients or applicants, creating cases, making requests for additional information to support an investigation, instructing users on entry into online applications, and performing data entry. I provide proper follow up throughout the completion of the applicant’s report as well as coordinate proper follow is also conducted by researchers. Throughout the process we adhere to our company, the client’s, and FCRA regulations and processes while exercising judgment in order to solve problems.
While working at EviCore Healthcare as an Intake coordinator, I interacted regularly with doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses to assist them with opening new or existing cases regarding medical procedures. Performing these duties with the aid of multiple software facilitated creating, maintaining, and documenting cases. By applying and adhering to HIPAA policy, I assured that the patient’s information was protected. During my experience at Home Depot, I was active training new employees in my department. I also brought the unique advantage of being bilingual, which helped the company by better serving Spanish-speaking customers.
In Human Resource courses, I worked with real company information such as company structure, values, and quantitative data to generate a staffing mission and strategy to conduct duties such as hiring needs assessment, interpreting and satisfying the results of such assessments, job analyses, and assessing current staffing practices as well as procedures and providing recommendations for future change. In addition, through my coursework I have become experienced in human resource and general management, and relevant law regarding human resource practice such as Title 7 of the Civil rights act, FLSA, EPA, FMLA, ADA, and NLRA.
I have enclosed my resume with this letter to further describe my extended qualifications. With my knowledge, skills, and ability to adapt as needed I am confident that you will find me a valuable addition to Staffmark. I thank you in advanced for viewing my application and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you further about this position. Please contact me with any questions at (615) 306-5129, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle Tennessee State University:
Bachelor of Science in Psychology August 2012 - May 2015
- Extensive education of Human Resource principle, management, and relevant law.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Experienced in staffing strategy, planning, test validation, adverse impact analysis, interview evaluation, selection decision making, and retention management.
- Industrial Relations
- Effective ability to communicate in both verbal and written form, to work in teams, multi-task and prioritize in a demanding work environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Skilled in use of SPSS analytics software.
- Experience in syntax-based software such as are also Visual Basic and Rstudio.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Life Style Staffing:
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients and working with them to monitor their staffing needs
- Recruiting candidates and conducting interviews to satisfy staffing needs
- Overseeing current employees including their attendance and performance, providing corrective actions as needed.
- Multiple administrative activities involve the use of HRIS, ADP, and job sites to help with the recruiting process, payroll, employee file keep, as well as posting and responding to adds regarding the positions available.
- Other activities include site tours, training and orientation, background checks, employment eligibility verifications, and investigations.
Candidate Care Specialist January 2015 - Present
- Handling routine support activities such as explaining results to clients or applicants, creating cases, making requests for additional information to support an investigation, instructing users on entry into online applications such as, and performing data entry.
- Providing proper follow up throughout the completion of the applicant’s report as well as coordinating proper follow is also conducted by researchers.
- Ensure adherence to Guidelines, regulations and processes where applicable while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Working multiple software while communicating via phone, emails, and/or online live chat.
Intake Coordinator July 2015 - January 2016
- Interacting with physicians and assisting them with opening new or existing cases regarding medical procedures.
- Performing duties through the use of ISAAC software, and other Word Processing software such as Microsoft Word and Notepad, as well as Outlook.
- Performing clerical duties such as updating, filing and maintain records.
- Operating telephones to providing information, forward calls, and/or taking messages.
- Adhering and applying HIPAA regulations to protect patient information.
- Communicating with external sources and representing the organization.
- Actively learning job-related information including updates on health plans, and new procedures.
Driver January 2015 - Present
- Following safety regulations and state laws regarding vehicle operation.
- Arranging to pick up customers on a regular schedule.
- Applying knowledge of customer service such as assessing customer needs, preferences, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Maintaining communication during the service being given, giving full attention, understanding the customer, and respectfully asking questions as appropriate.
The Home Depot:
Point of Sale Customer Service Associate March 2012 - January 2015
- Identified customers’ concerns and found immediate responses to inquiries about products.
- Prioritized customer experience and making them enjoyable while completing transactions such as purchases and item pick-ups.
- Handled refunds and found alternative solutions to possible dissatisfactions
- Translated customer inquiries from Spanish to English and assisted with sales in this manner.
Sales associate October 2009 - May 2011
- Approached customers and determined the customer’s needs.
- Provided product knowledge and suggested products, as well as additional accessories that complemented them.
- Provided alternative options if certain products were not available.
U.S. Soccer Federation:
Referee responsibilities 2007-2010
- Managed games and maintained safe and fair game play by quick decision-making, according to match regulations.
- Communicated with players to help educate them in order to improve their performance.
- Reported match results, incidents, and cancelations.